Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello blogings ! Welcome To My Official Blog , Do Read Do Follow Pretty & Handsome , Leave Your Link In Tagboard , Please Be Nice Here ! Thank You ;)
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram


Tagboard

⊰TALK HERE !⊱


[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

Its destiny ?

I am figure out what is I am done .
I am wonder what is happen right now 
and I do not know who is actually in my heart .
Yes , everything happen for a reason . a good reason . 
Just I wanna forget all the past . all hurts and tears . 
Takdir atau Kebetulan . Orang yang kita suka 
become someone special in your life .
He come in your life without your wishes . 
You never imagine or thinking that he 
will likes and love you but he tell the truth that he really mean it . 
And you destroy everything. 
you fool him. you do not appreciate him
and now there is no second chance. It was too late for admit .
Even how much we love them , how long we love them . 
Cuma sia sia . Dah terlambat . Kalaupun kita menyesal dan mengharapkan
peluang kedua . Takkan sama . Semuanya akan berubah . 
After 4 years , I am still . I am here always . but I am know 
that everything that I do can't recover your hurt . 
Even you forgive me . I don't know its because I'm 
feeling guilty or loving you . 
And now let destiny yang tentukan segalanya . 

"Thank you because you come in my life even its just for a seconds"