Owner Post Them Follow Dash



Atelophobia
Atelophobia;

Bonjour!


Hello blogings ! Welcome To My Official Blog , Do Read Do Follow Pretty & Handsome , Leave Your Link In Tagboard , Please Be Nice Here ! Thank You ;)
Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Instagram


Tagboard

⊰TALK HERE !⊱


[POST CODE. WIDTH 219 HEIGHT 100]
[FORM CODE. WIDTH 175 HEIGHT 86]


Skins by: IlliShuhada
Basecode : PikaChan
Best viewed in Mozilla and Google Chrome
Adalah haram untuk buka page source dan curi code di sini

One day closer






Assalammualaikum and hello blogings :)
Dah freedom ! Pt3 dah habis ! Akhirnya ! Wuuu happy ! 
Tapi dalam gembira I'm still sad because I may lose someone .
Someone that I admire . One day more , Tomorrow is the last day :') 
Seriously ? Why 2 years feel so fast ? Why I must lose you :'D
Please stay for 2 years more :') Please . Tapi rasanya even dia tak pindah , 
mugkin aku yang pindah :') Haih how could i do ? :'C I must forget you . 
I must forget everythings about you . Give me some strenght to face all this :')
Aku dah tak boleh tengok dia :'( I will miss his smile his laugh forever :'D
Hmmmm esok last :'C Esok last ! :'C Sedih wei :'C Feel wanna cry :'C
i don't want to see you :'( I don't want to miss you :'C Why you so cruel ? 
I wish you will get a good result and you can catch your dream ;') 
Let him go from your life Farah . You must do it :'D
Esok kena tolong cikgu dekat bilik boss ! Yeay having fun with them :3
Even letih tapi best ! Wake up ! Tomorrow is the last day :') 
I feel so broken because I must to lose you :'C 
bye blogings :'C